the sea will save the world

Oh my, can sea life get any cuter? I mean, sure it's wet and slimey... but is it ever cute.

This jellyfish xmas card by Sub-Studio is one of the best holiday cards I've seen so far this season. What crafty little guys! You can pick up the cards right here and all proceeds are donated to the Shama Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing educational opportunities for children in Madagascar.

The other sea creature that's swum into my heart today is this octopus numbers poster by Binth. Oh, octopus, I knew your eight legs were meant to teach the world something.



(Both aqua links via Bloesem)

Cakespy  – (November 24, 2007)  

Oh my. I know an Oceanographer who is going to die when she sees this...

Anna  – (November 27, 2007)  

thank's for the post, siobhan! Hope all is well with you...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP