a slight delay

Looking at my quilt tonight, I realized that I am not actually finished! Gah! I forgot to attach the inner border to one side of the quilt. I don't know how I didn't notice that before. Too much caffeine, perhaps.

Fortunately, I only have to rip out one seam to add the piece. And I'll be adding it to the edge of the quilt, which is a relief - though the quilt got pretty hard to sew towards the end, as the size, weight and rigidity of the cardboard make for quite the balancing act while I'm sewing and trying to keep the rest of the quilt level and on the table at the same time. I'll fix it tomorrow evening and post some pictures then.

Alice  – (February 23, 2006)  

Yeah, more pictures of the whole thing completed, would be great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP