my honourable couch

Woop! I submitted my couch reupholstery project to design*sponge's Spring Spruce Up contest last week ... and I got an honourable mention!

No Fred Flare prize for me, but I'm still super happy! Honoured, even. :)

Check out the three winning entries. I especially love the cabinet make-over that won second prize. So glam! And the wall painting like the entry that won third place would be amazing to try once I move into a place where I could paint the walls...

Alice  – (April 11, 2006)  

Congratulations, Siobhan! That's awesome! You totally deserve it...maybe one day when I become and sassy seamstress like yourself, I'll be able to do that... ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP