the truth about ice cream stores

Starting a successful ice cream store does not happen by accident.

I know, I'm as shocked as you are. But this is what I learned when I clicked on one of today's Google Ad links on the righthand side of this blog. It had the provcative title "Start an Ice Cream Store"... and I thought "OK! I will!" (Note Google Ad's power of persuasion.)

But, as it turns out, the first line on the linked-to site explains that Starting a successful ice cream store does not happen by accident.

Sigh. Now I have to cross another dream off the list: Accidentally start a successful ice cream store.

Damn it. I really hope the same isn't true for the chocolate factory I've been hoping would spontaneously appear in my pantry.

Maktaaq  – (December 06, 2007)  

This is funny! Hmm, if I could accidentally succeed at all the bizarre things I wanted...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP