What You Can Be For Hallowe'en: One

Come October, my thoughts turn lightly not to love but to my favourite "holiday," Hallowe'en. I never seem to do it the justice I feel it deserves, as often my best ideas for a costume come at entirely different times of the year. Well, no more. Magpie & Cake is here to prevent you from making the same mistake! Behold, the first of many October entries: What You Can Be For Hallowe'en.

Costume Idea #1: Rubic's Cube.
Tutorial has been posted by Fred, who was a Rubic's Cube for Hallowe'en last year. Quite brilliant.

Anne  – (October 02, 2006)  

You two are SO crafty! (And Fred too.) Just adorable - like Martha Stewart, but more convincingly friendly.

Lindsay  – (October 02, 2006)  

Thanks, Anne! Thanks for reading our crafty ramblings! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP