How many days is it till xmas? Yikes.
If you live in Vancouver, BC, fear not - there are tons of craft fairs and artistic events coming up that will solve all gift-giving dilemmas. This is turning into quite the crafty city.
- Friday, November 24 to Sunday, November 26: Go on the East Side Culture Crawl to explore the working studios of 45 Vancouver artists.
- Friday, November 24 to December 6: The Wall Candy show is on at the Jem Gallery (225 East Broadway). Paintings, prints and dolls by the Jupiter Project Illustration Collective.
- Friday, November 24 to Sunday, November 26, 11am to 6pm: Women’s Arts & Crafts Faire, Part 1 at Heritage Hall (3102 Main Street).
- Saturday, November 25, 11am to 5pm: I Heart Crafts Bazaar, hosted by the Seamrippers at the Legion Auditorium (2205 Commercial Drive). I'm sure they'll be some great indie work at this show.
- Sunday, November 26 & Sunday, December 10: Portobello West fashion and art market. Dozens of local designers. NEW location: Rocky Mountaineer Station (1755 Cottrell Street, near Home Depot).
- Saturday, December 2 & Sunday, December 3, 11am to 5pm: Heritage Hall One-of-a-Kind Christmas Craft Fair (3102 Main Street). 50 local vendors.
- Saturday December 9, 11am to 6pm: Green Christmas Market at Blim (197 East 17th Avenue @ Main Street). Hand-crafted items made from sustainable materials. Recycled, reconstructed and eco-friendly creations - sounds fantastic.
- Saturday, December 16 and Sunday, December 17, 11am to 6pm: Women’s Arts & Crafts Faire, Part 2 at Heritage Hall (3102 Main Street).