a long time coming

Hello, friends of M&C, it's been too long. I've been working on the ol' thesis (defense next week!) and Sio's been travelling, so we've not been here for awhile. Let's catch up. Here are a few things that have been catching my fancy lately:

What are you into?

Anonymous –   – (June 25, 2007)  

OMG! I am not into making my own ice cream :D I just tried it for the first time, and it worked really well. A little tiring, but that just helps justify the calories... whatever, it was fun :D Next time, I'll do a flavour. Thx for the link!

Anonymous –   – (June 25, 2007)  

SOrry Sorry, it should say i am *NOW* into making my own ice cream :D oops

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP