Hello, friends of M&C, it's been too long. I've been working on the ol' thesis (defense next week!) and Sio's been travelling, so we've not been here for awhile. Let's catch up. Here are a few things that have been catching my fancy lately:
- How to make ice cream in a bag, via my latest crush, Apartment Therapy
- Can't wait to try making my own bagels.
- These so-called "picnic" napkins look great for everyday use... can't wait to make them.
- Yellow - I'm just loving yellow.
- Our garden. Tomatoes, leeks, and peppers are all well on their way; herbs are adding so much to our dinners... and to our mojitos, which have quickly become a favourite.
- My friend Annie opened her etsy shop - all her work is based on recycling, making new clothes & things out of old clothes.
- I love these dog-shelves.
- I feel like everything Lotta Jansdotter does is magic.