great tip award (and some other great tips!)

Woop! Laurie at TipJunkie.com has awarded us one of her Great Tip Awards! Thanks, Laurie!

In her post about fun advent calendars she gave a shout out for my 3D Joke Tree Advent Calendar. (For the tutorial to make your own, click here.)

As per the rules of the Great Tip Award (and no, it's not "Don't talk about Great Tip Award"), I am supposed to link to three blogs with great tips.

This week (and always), I am into creativity and technology, so here are some tips along those lines:

1. Tips for selling your crafts...
Tips on how to be a good businesss owner from Emily at OrangeBeautiful, who recently guest-blogged on Design Sponge. Read part 1 and part 2 and part 3.

2. Tips for craft bloggers (or anyone with a computer who wants to get organized)...
These Are A Few Of My Favourite Tools (from the last Northern Voice blog conference), plus 100 Web Apps for Everything You Will Possibly Need (via So Misguided.) Bonus tip: DecentURL.com is one my latest fave web apps. Goodbye ugly and unintuitive URLs!

3. Tips for photographers (AKA: I just got my first DSLR and need to learn all the magical features!)...
How to master your DSLR camera, on LifeHacker.com.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP