that's it I'm buying a ring

I'm - in - love. Again. Why are The Netherlands so far away? I think Scandinavia and I should just get married already.

Club Geluk ("Happy Club") makes everyday stuff, like pillowcases and potholders and whatnot, but with very lovely fabrics that one simply cannot get here in Canada. Pretty! [via] Link.

Anonymous –   – (February 26, 2008)  

The Netherlands is in Scandinavia?

Lindsay  – (February 27, 2008)  

Point taken.

But Sweden and I are already engaged, and Norway keeps turning my head... so, as long as I'm stretching things to allow myself to marry a country/region, I figure I can take the liberty of throwing The Netherlands in there.

Right?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP