vancouver craft shows galore


This weekend Vancouver gets craft happy...

Blim Fall Market
Saturday, September 27
12 – 5 PM
Free


Featuring:
Baby Elephant
Basement Sweet
Carny Love
Catching Stars
District 30 - the 80s boom box necklace pictured above
Down Home Amy
Electric Housewives
A Farmers Daughter - the feathered headband pictured below
It's Your Life
O'ta'unu Spirit
People Making Things
Pon
The Re-Up
Sea Star Creations
Smeeta
Sumiya Clothing Company
Track and Field
Wee Works
Won Tsuen
...and more.



But wait, there's more...

I Heart Crafts Bazaar
Ukrainian Cultural Centre, 805 East Pender St.
Sunday, September 28
11 AM – 6 PM
$2


An eclectic group of local artists, crafters and designers, I Heart Crafts Bazaar showcases a collection of textile, jewelry and book arts.

Lindsay  – (September 23, 2008)  

Ugh, I wish I was there! Buy me presents, please! Hee.

Anonymous –   – (September 23, 2008)  

Susie, Mandy and I all have feathered headbands we bought from that maker. I love mine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP