La Droguerie

Ooh la la, I need to go here. Luckily, it turns out I'll be staying about 3 blocks away when we visit Paris this summer. SO excited, all round.

La Droguerie in Paris.




See more pics on Oh Happy Day and read all about their adventures in Paris. This place - Le 104 - also looks fabulous.

Violetsrose –   – (March 08, 2011)  

I bought some yarn there a couple of years ago - the language barrier didn't help but they sell yarn in a very odd way - we're used to asking for x number of balls of a set weight - they have skeins hung up on the wall that say 50g on them - I asked for 10 - she thought I meant 10g in total - I had to ask for 500g to get the amount of yarn I wanted and it came as one big hank!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP