My friend Monique got hitched this past summer up on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, in a beautiful setting that was both rustic and elegant. Monique, Rachael and I made tissue paper flowers for the archway where the ceremony took place. They turned out beautifully, and suited the gorgeous day (and the gorgeous bride!) perfectly. The photos above and below are from the wedding.
Flowers using paper or card stock...
- Rolled paper flowers tutorial by Jones Design Company
- Paper flower tutorial by A Little Hut
- Paper poppies tutorial by It Happened Like This
- Ranunculus flower tutorial by DIY or Don't
- Vintage paper flower tutorial by Krista Sew Inspired
- Coffee filter roses tutorial by Martha Stewart
- Scalloped puffs, fringed flowers and spiral flowers tutorials from Scrapbooks Etc
- Huge paper flower tutorial by Brittany on 100 Layer Cake (pictured above)
- Paper peonies tutorial by Martha Stewart
- Pop-up flowers tutorial by Pink Paper Peppermints
- Folded flower tutorial by Whimsical World of Laura Bird
- Brown paper bag flowers tutorial by Bliss
Flowers using crepe paper or tissue paper...
- Paper flower wreath tutorial by Ruffled
- Four kinds of crepe paper flowers tutorials by Bliss
- Crepe paper flowers galore: tulip, peony, lily, rose, spidermum, carnation, dahlia and daisy tutorials by Martha Stewart