fake model photography

Got Photoshop? Got some pictures from your vacation and a desire to spice them up a little? Well, "with a very little effort, you can take existing photographs of everyday scenes and make it look like they're actually of miniature models."



[Link.]

Alice  – (May 21, 2006)  

Neat! Have you tried to do this yet? If you do try it, post the picture, please!

Lindsay  – (May 22, 2006)  

Here's my first attempt. I had no good bird's eye view scenery photos, so I chose a beach scene. I love the tiny people in models.

Fake Model of Cannes (based on Real Photo of Cannes).

sio

Alice  – (May 23, 2006)  

Siobhan, that looks great! What a great first attempt! Yeah, the people look very cute! I'll have to try it at some point, although I don't know if I have the right software.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP