and ... we're back!

I haven't been posting recently since I've been sick and blah blah blah excuses blah blah blah, and Linds hasn't been posting because she's been busy and blah blah blah excuses blah blah blah. No more!

Not only are we back on the blog, Linds and I are now in the same city for a couple of weeks! Besides catching up, wandering around, eating and lounging - on the crafty side, we went to Vancouver's awesomest fabric/notions/Hallowe'en store, Dressew, where Linds stocked up on zippers and buttons. We also went to Ruby Dog's Art House on Main Street, which is AMAZING. I can't believe I've never been there before. Ruby Dog's sells everything you would ever want and then some: vintage labels from tinned vegetables, letraset galore, pages out of old books, matchbook covers, pipettes... I bought some vintage cigar bands, ceramic hot and cold faucet handles, and fifteen one-centimetre tall black plastic poodles - all PTBC (Project To Be Confirmed). Linds bought too much to even list - though she can't really be blamed as I kept acting as her personal shopper, finding more stuff for her to buy (and pack into her already jam-packed suitcase). But isn't that what are friends are for?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP