craft fair this saturday ... then i'll tidy my room


My preparations for the Craftynest Craft Bazaar this Saturday are going well. I had "planned" on being all done and ready to go by last weekend, but I'm still finishing up last-minute stuff. I'll post some photos of my stuff tomorrow ... but today I will show you the current state of affairs (roll over the linked photo in flickr to see the notes). I honestly can't wait to tidy up in here, it's like a fabric tornado hit my room.

The bazaar is this Saturday! Get all the deets here.




Craftynest
Vancouver's New Craft Bazaar

Saturday October 21st 2006
11 am to 5 pm

Legion Auditorium @ The Legion Hall
2205 Commerical Drive (at 7th Ave)
Vancouver, BC, Canada (map)

$2 Admission (includes a rad Craftynest button)

See you there!

Lindsay  – (October 18, 2006)  

Hey, Craftynest got mentioned on Whipup.net. (http://whipup.net/2006/10/18/reader-letters-and-link-suggestions/) Wish I was on the other side of Canada this Saturday... you'd better take lots of pictures!

Alice  – (October 21, 2006)  

Soooo, how did it go???
Can't wait to hear all about it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP