getting ready for spring

I'm just going to open this post with a quick note. The content you are about to read does not say anything about my feelings toward winter. I am really enjoying the cold that we've finally gotten, the snow, and all that goes with it. I'm not excited for spring. I'm going skating tomorrow. Please keep that in mind. Moving on.

Oh my gosh, a pattern for socks you can wear with sandals (namely, flip flops)! Hm, I'm kind of torn. On the one hand, sweet, there's a free pattern out there for geisha socks. I have to admit wanting a pair of those on more than one occasion. On the other hand, ugh, socks with sandals. Seriously, just wear shoes already. Back on the first hand, I have a soft spot for that hippie worksocks-with-Birkenstocks look. Back on the other hand, um, nerd?

I'm torn. But the pattern looks good. Decide for yourselves.

I'm going skating. And maybe I'll start a pair of these babies.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP