abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

This is the best video I've seen in a long time.



The hands on the right belong to Job Wouters, a fantastic lettering fanatic from Amsterdam. The (smaller) hands on the left belong to his nephew, Gradus, who's just four years old.

Spontanious jam sessions in our studio inspired us to make this video about the fun of drawing letters.


I can't decide which artist I like better.

Part of why I love this video so much is that they could've only made it right now. If you did the same project with a kid a little younger or a little older and the results would be entirely different - Gradus has just the right amount of awareness of the alphabet - not too little, not too much - to make this pitch perfect.

And the letter W just cracks me up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP