homes, not houses

I've said it before, but I adore Design Sponge's sneak peeks into artists' homes. If the houses on all those renovation reality shows were like this... well, I guess I'd end up watching a lot more TV, but it'd be much more inspiring. (HGTV and TLC, are you listening?)

Here are a few of my recent faves:

Alyson Fox's home (here are her drawings): I love the wood/red/white/charcoal colour palette.



Amy Ruppel (here's her artwork): really nice work space and burst of artwork on the wall. The deer head and antlers creep me out a little.



Oijoy's home (here's her photography): wow, where did they get that crazyamazing cabinet? (But again with the dead animal parts on the walls... Hmm.)



Three Potato Four (here's their shop): awesome kids' area; makes me want to bust out the crayons and a huge roll of brown paper.



Trish Grantham's home (here are her paintings): love the explosion of small artworks, the retro furniture against that wall colour... and that's a darn sweet typewriter, too!



Sneak a peek at all Design Sponge's sneak peeks here.

Lindsay  – (March 05, 2008)  

I've been pining away for a home decorated like all of these, too! You beat me to the punch by posting about them... ah, someday, when I have control over how my home is decorated... soooomedaaaayyy....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP