vancouver event: ruby dog's garage sale

Do you miss Ruby Dog's Art House? I do.

Until it closed in June, it was a very cool store here in Vancouver that sold odds and ends. You could find all kinds of ephemera such as cigar bands, prescriptions from the early 1900's and old postcards. I once bought 15 tiny black plastic poodles there.

On the store's closing day this summer, I bought some library sign-out cards and three little vials that I think were used for watch repair. Each vial has three little red beads in it.





The good news is that Ruby Dog's owner Leanne is having a garage sale tomorrow!

RubyDog's Art House Garage Sale
Sunday, August 24
Noon to 4pm
In the alley behind 4738 Main St., Vancouver (old store location)


I'm sure there will be lots of gems to discover.

Anonymous –   – (August 24, 2008)  

I'm glad you're blogging again.

I went to the sale today and bought A LOT of stuff. I'm looking forward to her second garage sale in September.

Anonymous –   – (August 25, 2008)  

damn, I read this too late :( Please blog when the next sale is!

Anonymous –   – (August 25, 2008)  

Rachael - Fun fun fun! Can't wait to see your finds...

Colene - I actually missed it, too! Too many things going on on Sunday. The good news is there will be more!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP