craft rock friday with miracle fortress

TGIF, am I right? What a week.

Here's some more crafty music goodness today, to get your weekend off to a good start.

Whoever created the video for Miracle Fortress' "Have You Seen In Your Dreams" has a heck of a lot of patience and some serious Magna Doodle skillz. I especially like the parts where all four screens are used at once to create a larger image.



At first I thought this was an Etch-a-Sketch video, but then I realized I was mixing up my drawing tablet toys. (Silly me.) Interestingly (to me, at least), the Magna Doodle works by attracting magnetic particles throught a thick liquid towards the surface of the board, whereas the Etch-a-Sketch kind of does the opposite: when you "draw", the grey aluminum powder you see is scraped off the surface, basically letting you see inside the box. Pretty cool, I say. This is what I learned today.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP