Loving the Wheel


I just finished a ten-week pottery course at my local community centre. I'll write more about it later, but for now I just wanted to say that I love it.

LOVE it.

I'm picking up a whole pile of glazed stuff, fresh from the kiln, on Saturday, but in the meantime, here are a couple of my bowls... Filled with a delicious snack of mangoes, yogurt, granola and honey. Mmm...

Holly  – (June 22, 2010)  

Lovely! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your course and are already using your creations for yummy breakfasts!

Lindsay  – (June 22, 2010)  

I'm so glad you chose pottery over the other possibilities! Those bowls look great!! Can't wait to see your teapot (and other items!!)!

Siobhan  – (June 22, 2010)  

Thanks! I'm excited to see how my last batches turns out - this week I'll pick up 6 items, including a planter pot, and glaze 2, including a teapot... So fun!

Colene  – (June 24, 2010)  

I totally love your bowls! The colour is lovely.

Siobhan  – (June 24, 2010)  

Thanks, Colene! I did quite a few things using the turquoise glaze - I love that colour! I did more double-dips in various colours for the last batch, so am excited to see how they turn out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP