What You Can Be For Hallowe'en: Six

Costume Idea #6: A paper doll. Krystal's tutorial on her Flickr site shows the steps she took to create a paper doll costume, but unfortunately does not show us what it looked like on at the end of it! Still, a neat idea. If I were making this, I'd also include the paper tabs coming off the outfit parts that you use to hook the clothes on with. You'd have to find some simple and modest underpants to wear, too. Could be a chilly costume, depending on the weather.

Anonymous –   – (October 06, 2006)  

I love this idea! I might do this one this year, I've been looking for a good idea. I dug around in her flickr set and found a picture of this guy wearing the costume. He wore all black clothes underneath.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kpalyu/58062031/in/set-1234365/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP