i dream of craft rooms


Get ready to be jealous.

Posy Gets Cozy recently revamped her craft studio - and it's stunning. She's done an amazing job at making it a beautiful, peaceful space that's still crammed with supplies and different work stations. See more photos of the room here.

For more craft room makeovers, check out the pics in the Craft Rooms Flickr group.

One day I will actually have a room like this... It would be so great to just have all your supplies out and ready to go. I mean, my craft closet is awesome, but I think I'd get a lot more stuff done if I didn't have to take things out of boxes, move away whatever's on my desk, and put everything away afterwards each time I did a project. But my laziness aside, it would also be fantastic to have a room with such an inspirational atmosphere that just says "CREATE!" every time you walk in.

Anonymous –   – (May 30, 2006)  

just discovered your blog link from thimble.ca.......this one is going straight to the favorites!!!
thanks!

Lindsay  – (May 30, 2006)  

I love the colour of those walls... robin's egg blue with just a hint of green to make it aqua-ish... sweet.

djbebe  – (June 06, 2006)  

I've just moved house and need to re-fashion my sewing room. It won't be as spacious as this one - but it gives me some good ideas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP