craft rock friday with lisa hannigan

The bittersweet video for Lisa Hannigan's "Lille" is full of separation, tragedy at sea, heartbreak, reunion... all told in through the timeless medium of pop-up books.


Lisa Hannigan - Lille from ATO Records on Vimeo.

Lisa Hannigan gets extra craft-rock-friday points: her album is called Sea Sew, and her website is super-crafty, also, with a lovely knitted background and quilted patches.

Jennwynn  – (January 30, 2009)  

Thanks so much for turning me on to this! I've downloaded the whole album and have already had a few hours of enjoyment!

And the pop-up book video is brilliant!

Alice  – (February 02, 2009)  

Such a beautiful song and beautiful book!

craftywave  – (February 03, 2009)  

Oh I'm a sucker for anything crafty...and Lisa Hannigan! I thought I'd never hear her again after she stopped singing with Damien Rice. You have made my day!

Anonymous –   – (November 05, 2010)  

Just wanted to say that your blog has been
a great inspiration in helping me out of my
rut. Helped so much in getting me excited about
being crafty again! Thanks so much ladies!

Have you ever seen this gorgeous video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEZ-m61dBKY

cheers.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP