Han Solo: The Soap

"I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field controls my destiny."

Solo! Noooo!
The brilliant minds at Luxury lane Soap have a hot item on their hands: a soap version of Han Solo encased in carbonite. That's right! Get it while you can, it's available for a limited time only.

According to the website, this soap is vegan, 100% fragrance-free. Made with pure olive oil, shea butter, and aloe vera, it's ultra gentle on the skin. Perhaps an ideal gift for the sensitive Star Wars fan? It's never too early to squirrel away the perfect birthday present.

Also of interest: Roller Queen soap for the budding derby girl (like myself)!

[via]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP