craft enthusiasts across the country

When we got back from Toronto's One of a Kind spring show (where my partner was exhibiting his lovely letterpress cards and stationery), we were loaded down with loot - business cards from exhibitors we'd liked, pamphlets and advertising about upcoming craftiness, magazines, and other treasures. As he was flipping through some of the magazines, I heard him call from the other room "oh my gosh YOU'RE IN STUDIO MAGAZINE!"

And you know what? We were!


Thanks so much to Jen Anisef for including us in her list of Canadian craft and design blogs. We're honoured to be included in such a great list - Siobhan and I have been following Toronto Craft Alert for years and are both subscribers to and admirers of Uppercase. I was very interested to visit My Fair Isle for the first time - as an avid knitter, it's right up my alley!

Thanks again! We're thrilled to have been mentioned.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP