My Feet... in Uppercase Magazine!

SO EXCITED!

Uppercase magazine just posted some sneak peek photos of Issue #6... which includes my photo! And my feet! And my shoes!

That's me (and my shoes) on the first page of the article.

Photo by Uppercase

Photo by Uppercase

Uppercase put out a call for submissions for "shoegazing" photos... and mine made it into print! I cannot wait to get my hands (and feet?) on a copy!

It should arrive just around the same time as the new yellow shoes that I ordered! Sweet!

Lindsay  – (June 25, 2010)  

WOO!!! NICE!!!!! (I wonder if my skates and I got in there, too?! I can't remember if my subscription included Issue 6! What if it doesn't?!?!)

colene  – (June 27, 2010)  

That's too cool! congrats!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP