A Tie Dyed Easter

I just came across this awesome DIY project on Pinterest and had to share. Silk dyed Easter eggs!

You wrap the eggs tightly in silk ties, boil them, and then -- magic happens -- when you unwrap them, they've taken on not only the colours of the tie, but also the pattern! Amazing. I mean, just look at that paisley.


Get all the details about how to make your own silk dyed eggs on Foxflat. She also has some links at the bottom of her post to other people's egg projects -- with various methods and strategies on how to tie up the eggs for the best results.

JoAnn SweetPepperRose  – (February 28, 2012)  

wow, lovin' this tie stuff! thanks so much for finding this craft. I SO don't want pastels in my house, because it clashes too much with my jewel tone items. this is great!
JoAnn
sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP