See It, Sew It

The weather is starting to warm up, so of course I'm starting to think about summer dresses...

I love the "Make This Look" series over on The Sew Weekly. They take a dress that they've seen, then hunt out a sewing pattern that is pretty close so you can try make it yourself. They sometimes also link to fabric that's similar, or some cute accessories to complete the look.

Here are a few of my faves... now I just have to find some cute fabric and get to work!

ArianeK  – (May 11, 2012)  

Ohmigosh nice finds! The second one is gorgeous, now I want to make dresses! I also really like the look of the shorts pattern Spool of Thread just posted... http://www.spoolofthread.com/2012/05/03/new-colette-patterns/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP