Socks & supper


Last night, for Hallowe'en, I dressed up as a sock monkey for the second year in row. So I was delighted to see the book that's curently on Loobylu: Stupid Sock Creatures. I love that there are such random books coming out based on people's brilliantly random projects, like getting people to send you their old socks so you can make (stupid) creatures out of them.

Speaking of the brilliant random projects, my copy of the the blog-to-book cooking/challenge memoir Julie & Julia finally arrived in the mail. Only 5 weeks to ship! Actually, 4 1/2 to ship and get lost at the post office, then another 1/2 week to re-ship it. Better late than never, I guess.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP