While I was never one of those kids who watched the music video channel obsessively, great music videos are definitely not beyond my appreciation. Here are a couple of my present favourites:



1. Ok Go's Million Ways. Their new album is our favourite on the Tuesday morning radio show (I'm quite certain we play it every week), and this dance is hard to beat. [link]

2. On a different note, there's Bright Eyes' First Day of My Life. This video makes me smile and tear up a little - so sweet. [ link]

Anonymous –   – (November 03, 2005)  

The Bright Eyes video is lovely. Tear up is right.

The Ok Go video is just hilarious. I wonder if anyone who's seen the video has learned the dance routine? Seems like a good challenge for you and Gwen one evening....

Challenge!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP