I just want to sparkle for a moment

So just be gentle with me
(I'm not as young as I was)
And I'll be gentle with you
(I'm not as great as I thought)
Cause my heart gets broken so easily
So just be gentle, be gentle with me.


Here's the video for Be Gentle With Me by The Boy Least Likely To. It's pretty darn cute, filled with marionettes and little animals and bright colours and such. So nice! (Except for the singer's mustache. It is not nice. While tempered slightly by an attempt at a beard, it is still not so good. Go beard or go home, I say!)

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2006)  

Enough of this moustache bashing! As of now Lanny Macdonald ain't got nothing on me. See also: http://stromboli.livejournal.com/13829.html?mode=reply

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2006)  

eeh, 'staches. why do boys love them so? my boy likes to keep his stache on occasion, just for a few laughs from the boys, but also to freak me out. yuck! beards, though, i adore.

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2006)  

Seems as though girls will only love a moustache if it has backup. I'm saying props to the lone moustache, that island of hair in the sea of the face. How bold! How nonpartisan! See also: Prince.

Lindsay  – (January 21, 2006)  

I agree with the girls - down with the moustache! See also: Prince.

Sio

Anonymous –   – (January 22, 2006)  

ha! this is the funniest video! fell off my ball laughing. ha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP