love in the palm of your hand

Something between a gasp and an "aww". That was my reaction when I came across the Rolleiflex MiniDigi camera. Keeping the glam of the original 1920's Rollei 6 x 6 cm Twin Lens Reflex Camera, this new version ups the aww-factor by shrinking the camera to fit in the palm of your hand. It's just 7.3 cm tall and weighs only 100 grams.

It's all digital and uses a card instead of film, but they left the old-school advance crank on the side and the top-down viewfinder. Best of all, the MiniDigi still takes square pictures, and you shoot from the hip.

Lindsay  – (February 16, 2006)  

Oh man, I'm in love with this camera. Reminds me how much I adore the idea of a TLR and top-down viewfinder... man, I gotta find another spool for my Brownie.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP