Got some extra cash sitting around?

"Oh, if only I had somewhere to spend the excesses of money I have lying around in heaps," I hear you saying. Oh yes, I can hear you. I can smell that cash burning a hole in your pocket from here! Well, I've got some suggestions for you. That's right, you can spend money via the interweb.

[1] ATYPYK















Atypyk prides itself on creating things for people to buy that are really of little to no use other than to put a smile on your face. (For instance, buttons that look like buttons.) They have lots of great stuff that I've seen featured in a number of magazines, in print and online.

[2] Salvor NYC
Click on "fauna" up in the top lefthand corner.


















Love the t-shirts, love the pillows. Cuteness! I'd like a gorilla t-shirt.

[3] Squidfire













Squids and squirrels are the new deer/owl/wolf (i.e. hipster animals). Cuteness!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP