interior design for designers

These days I'm really into Design*Sponge's sneak peeks into the homes of artists and designers.

I love it because you get to see how these creative people choose to surround themselves. How do their environments match up with the work they create? Does the place you live in inspire what you create, or vice versa? Or both?

Plus, it's better than walking around the neighbourhood in the evening, staring into people's windows! (Ha! I'm kidding. Ok, I'm not. Ok, I am. Not. Um.)

One of my faves is Alyson Fox's home. (Here's her home and her artwork.)



It was hard to choose from all the homes, but among my faves were Lisa Congdon's place (here's her site) - I love the greens, oranges and white colour combo - and Sarajo Frieden's beautiful tree mural (and here's her site).



This is great inspiration for how to live. Down with bland homes!

Explore all the D*S sneak peeks here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP