more craft fairs in vancouver

Man, this town is getting to be craft fair central.

In addition to the ones I listed before, there are a couple more craft fairs going on this weekend in Vancouver:


Anti-Seam Social Ripper Craft Fair
A fundraiser for Seamrippers Craft Collective at Antisocial, 2425 Main Street.
Friday, December 7th, 6pm to midnight and Saturday, December 8th, noon to 6pm.

and

shiny fuzzy muddy 8
Featuring shiny fuzzy muddy members: AstroSatchel, Frances Felt, Laura McKibbon (I love her ceramics!), Kari Woo and Arleigh Wood, plus guest artists Jill Allan, Ulla Clark, Holly Cruise, Caroline Miller, Audra Neil, Patina Designs and Jasna Sokolovic.

Friday, December 7th, 5 to 10 pm
Saturday, December 8th, 11 to 5 pm
Sunday, December 9th, 2007, noon to 5 pm
at Video-In Studios, 1965 Main Street (at 3rd)

There was also a great craft fair that we* discovered this past weekend called Toque, which was on at the Western Front. Lots of great vendors. I bought a t-shirt from Hand and Shadow, with a drawing of hair on it. Ok, that sounds kinda gross, but the drawing is really lovely.

(*Did I mention Lindsay (the other half of Magpie and Cake!) was in town? Yeeks! More on that to come soon, including pottery, gingerbread and snow...)

Carol Browne  – (December 05, 2007)  

Hi there! I have used your list of craft fairs on my/as my blog post today on the Vancouver metroblogger - http://vancouver.metblogs.com/archives/2007/12/thanks_to_magpie_cake.phtml
I hope you approve. This list is exactly what I had in mind to do, but you beat me to it. I'm so glad I found it before I started to compile my own article.

Thanks so much and I love your blog! I'll be a frequent flier from now on.

Anonymous –   – (December 05, 2007)  

Hi Carol - Glad we could help! Have fun craft shopping... ;)

Anonymous –   – (December 06, 2007)  

I wish Ottawa was a little more like you guys. Craft Central.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP