thanks, coffee lovers!

Hi everyone! Like Lindsay said, it's been too long. It's weird how we both decided to start posting again today. Telepathy, I guess.

There was also another possibly-telepathic event of the day: Whip Up wrote some kind words about my coffee sleeve quilt! The timing of this lovely surprise was perfect, as came at the end of a very long day, much too much of which was taken up staring at an Excel spreadsheet (ugh!). Nothing counteracts the harmful effects of Excel-overload like a nice dose of craft and love. Thanks, Whip Up!

Also thanks to Natalie at Craft: and to everyone one else who brightened my day.

(Oh, and can I just say how hilarious it is that that photo of me sleeping is now all over the interweb! Hee!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP